Tuesday, February 23, 2010

23 Skidoo

Welcome! When I started my previous blog, Just a Bite, my main objective was to pass along some of my favorite recipes. I decided towards the end of that blog that I missed being crafty. I was previously a ceramics major when I attended Northern Virginia Community College, but knowing that it would be incredibly difficult for me to get accepted to the art school at Virginia Commonwealth University I changed my major to History. Since then I've been going through craft withdrawl!

23 Skidoo is hopefully going to be used as a way to pass along my creative ideas, crafts I've been working on, everyday solutions I've found work and my adventures as a future DIYer. First, I say hopefully because things change. Those may be my plans for 23 Skidoo now, but who knows what I'll really feel like writing down the line. Second, I say future DIYer, well, because I haven't quite done any DIY projects yet. Although, I did redo a beautiful baby armoire for a friend of mine who was pregnant. Maybe I'll post pictures one day when I don't have much to say, but as for now you'll have to live with some delicious meals ( I think we're having chicken enchiladas tonight, so watch for the recipe!) and some fun crafts.

No comments:

Post a Comment